1. I miss all of you terribly
2. I find it easier to say things in lists
3. I miss making comics terribly, so expect to see more
4. I actually did a ton of illustrations this semester for my school's newspaper (most of which I'm compiling to avoid inbox spam), so expect to see that. However, I also took a real (!!) animation course (under the instruction of the legendary Nickelodeon and PBS- including Sesame Street- animator Paul Fierlinger) and produced a real (!!!) three minute animation. However, it has some personal stuff in it (e.g. name, school), which I don't really feel comfortable sharing with everybody, so I might try to reformat it before I show it to you guys. Regardless, it's a whole 1 minute 15 seconds of frame-by-frame animation, and I'm super proud.
5. Just submitted another One Fish Two Fish. Hopefully more to come?
6. I GOT A WACOM INTUOS TABLET FOR CHANNUKAH OMG IT IS AMAZZZZING!!! I've been using a teeny tiny used Wacom Bamboo Fun for years (at least since 8th grade), and this one- it's just beautiful. And big. And now I can finally draw well digitally wut wut?!?
7. I ate this sour patch kids candy cane and it was soooo good. Resisting the urge to eat another. Oh, who am I kidding? Resistance is futileNOMNOMNOM
How're you guys? I bet you're great!